Interview Confident Limited (“Interview Confident”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”)
These terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift Certificates available at www.interviewconfident.com (‘Website’)
- The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching and review services provided by Interview Confident Limited (“Interview Confident”) to any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by Interview Confident for the client. The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers interview coaching, mentoring, personal coaching and business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), Interview Confident agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
- The date of the first session booking shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Purchase and/or booking of any Interview Confident product or service constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By making a purchase on our website you agree to receive relevant emails from us relating to our services. You may unsubscribe from these at any time simply by clicking on the unsubscribe link included on every email. If at any stage you have any concerns regarding our emails please contact us.
Responsibility & Commitment
- Interview Confident will seek to enable the client to be confident for interviews relating to employment. The client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following coaching with Interview Confident. Interview Confident accepts no liability for the client’s actions. Interview Confident has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching sessions, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve success at job interviews.
- Personal information or business information supplied to Interview Confident by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law.
- Interview Confident will respect the client’s privacy and seek written permission before disclosing they are a client.
- All documentation and information relating to the client will be held according to the Data Protection 1998, except as permitted by the client in writing or as required by law.
Clarity & Style
- Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or by writing to Interview Confident Limited, 11 Paxford House Square, Ottery St Mary, Devon, EX11 1BX, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interview Confident is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to its clients remains outstanding. At the end of the coaching process, or series of coaching sessions, the client may be asked to complete a feedback form.
- The coaching or review session will be booked by the client by selecting available session dates and times using the online booking facility.
- Full payment is due before any work commences including preparation for the session. Additional sessions can be booked thereafter.
- The length of each session is as described in the session details on the website. Additional time should be available in case of minor over-run to ensure clients get the most from the session.
- Coaching will take place between the client and their interview coach via Skype (coach calls client), or by telephone (coach calls client).
- Interview Confident may require information in advance of the sessions to enable the sessions to be personalised to the client. This may include but is not limited to, CV, LinkedIn profile URL, and sample job specifications. Clients are requested to submit any information requested by Interview Confident at least 24 hours before the coaching session. Where this is not possible arrangements need to be agreed with Interview Confident in advance of the session. No liability will be accepted for a lack of personalisation of the coaching sessions due to information not being provided by the client.
Cancellation & Rearranging Sessions
- If the client needs to rearrange a coaching session, they should provide at least 48 hours’ notice. No refunds will be given to clients for unused coaching sessions unless 48 hours’ notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances BIG may need to rearrange a coaching session; in these circumstances Interview Confident will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment with the client.
- In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, Interview Confident can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further coaching sessions to the client. In such a circumstance the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by Interview Confident where practicable, and will be refunded any advance payments made for coaching sessions not yet provided.
- There may be occasions when Interview Confident may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event Interview Confident will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation andInterview Confident does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.
The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to purchase through our Website.
- Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order.
- Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment of products from our Website.
- A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire on the date included on the electronic voucher.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.